Back to shop
BHuit- mini snood bicolor
- BHuit is an easy-to-wear snood, all natural, extra soft.
- 100% baby alpaca* wool, so very warm & cozy.
- It has been hand-knitted in Chorrillos (Lima, Peru) at our partner atelier by Nila Choquehuanca (magic hands of La PM).
- One size only (60 cm. diameter)
- Free shipping: France
* Not actual babies! Baby Alpaca is a name given to the fiber quality known for being extra soft to touch and less itchy for sensitive skin types. Alpaca is a cruelty-free fiber native from the Andes (our home region).
This knitted piece has been entirely hand-crafted in Chorrillos (Lima, Peru) by Nila (our head knitter!). We do not mass produce; each piece of the collection represents the hard work and skill of talented women working to improve their communities.
We stick to out commitment of using 100% natural materials. For our winter collection we work with Alpaca wool, a natural luxury fiber native of our home, the Andes. Alpacas in Peru are raised in large open spaces (between 3900 and 4800 m.a.s.l.), its use goes back thousands of years, to the pre-inca cultures. Due to alpaca’s natural environment, its fiber is several times warmer than the regular sheep wool while remaining light and soft to touch. The “Baby Alpaca” fiber is known for being extra soft.
To preserve this item in good shape, keep it away from your washing machine & specially your dryer! Hand wash or the steam while taking a hot shower will do the trick.
Also, keep in mind that long earings or necklaces could get entangled and pull a thread! So please be mindful and this piece will go a long way.
Being 100% organic, this piece is also compostable
Only 2 left in stock